- What information is collected and how is it used?
Bashas’ collects information from you and your computer so we can make our services easier and better to use. We collect several types of information from our visitors.
- Anonymous Information: This type of information is collected on all visitors to our site but is not used to identify individual customers. Anonymous information includes data such as the number and frequency of customers using various services including those on our web site. We use this information to improve our hardware and software that runs our site.
- IP Addresses: If you contact us through our web site, we may use your Internet Service Provider's address and the manufacturer of the web browser to help diagnose problems with our server and to monitor use and traffic throughout our web site. This information helps us improve the content, products, and services that we offer our web site visitors. IP addresses are not linked to identifiable information.
- Personally Identifiable Information: We may use the information we collect, including your Thank You Card Information (name, address, telephone number, and email address), to Provide products and services that are useful to you, to create merchandising and promotional programs, to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s navigation on the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We also use this information, along with a record of your purchases, to offer savings awards and other promotions that are relevant to your purchase preferences. We may also use this information to give you personally tailored coupons, offers, or other information that may be provided to us from other companies. These offers may be delivered to you in store, at home, or online. However, you have the right to “opt out” or choose if and how you prefer to receive them. You may “opt out” by checking the designated box on the application form and you will not
receive offers linked to the Thank You Card Program. To change your “opt out” preference, you may simply fill out and return a change form or change your preferences online at the Bashas’ website. Change forms are available at the store office of any Bashas’ store and may be returned to any store office. For more information, click here.
- Do I have to provide personally identifiable information?
No, if you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still access most of the Bashas.com. However, you will not be able to access the areas that require registration, use the services that require applications, or purchase the products and services online that require financial information. We will not collect personally identifiable information unless you choose to give it to us. If you choose to provide your personal information to Bashas’, you consent to the collection and use of this information as detailed above.