Our Commitment to Your Health & Well-Being
Effective March 25, 2021, face masks for customers are recommended.
Click here for memo
How We’re…Keeping You Safe
We have implemented a rigorous cleaning, sanitation and disinfection process, which includes:
- Consistent & regular cleaning of high touch point surfaces
- Cart disinfection program
- Gloves are provided and masks allowed
- Register distance shields creating a physical barrier between our cashiers and customers
- Pre-shift temperature checks for all members
- Social distance programs:
- Visual markings at the deli/bakery & the registers to show exactly where to stand to keep 6’ distance
- In store radio social distance & health/wellness reminders
- 6’ feet distance reminders
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Sneeze and cough into a tissue or into your elbow
- Wash hands regularly with soap for 20-seconds
- Refrain from touching your face
- In store signage reminder for social distancing & health/wellness
- Daily reviews of in store social distancing enhancements and opportunities
How We’re…Stocking Our Shelves
How We’re…Filling the Employment Gap
How We’re…Asking You to Help
- Practice & follow social distancing recommendations
- Limit the number of people who shop with you
- Shop responsibly, leaving things on the shelves for the next person
- Be kind & courteous to each other and our members
Valued Customers & Community Members,
As we continue to see unprecedented demand, and in an effort to remain commited to store cleanliness, quality customer service and product availability all Bashas’ across Arizona will have temporary adjusted business hours starting Sunday, March 15th.
TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
First Responders and Hospital Workers
Bashas’ Supermarkets: 5:30am – 6am
Bashas’ Diné Markets: 6:30 – 7am
Bashas’ Supermarkets: 5am – 6am
Bashas’ Diné Markets: 6am – 7pm
Need work? We need workers!
We know that this is a difficult time for everyone and for those adversely affected by bars, restaurants, school closures, etc., we would like to help bridge the gap for them and put them to work.
We have immediate openings at our stores, and have expedited our internal HR processes to support getting folks to work right away.
If anyone is interested, please visit your nearby Bashas’, Bashas’ Dine, Food City or AJ’s locations and inquire with the store management.
Or visit https://jobs.bashas.com/
Please see the attached on the appropriate identification documents.
Anyone hired at one of our stores will need to bring a voided check or a bank statement if they choose direct deposit as their form of pay, otherwise they are paid on a money network pay card. (i.e. debit pay card).
Grocery Delivery Services:
Bashas’ partners with a 3rd party grocery delivery service, Instacart, to execute delivery for our customers. Last week Instacart launched a new “Leave At My Door Delivery” feature that is available to anyone using Instacart.
What Bashas’ Offer Delivery?
Here is the FULL LIST of stores that are currently offering Instacart delivery service.
Temporary In-Store Program Closures:
During this time we’ve made immediate changes to the following areas. Please click below for more info:
• Bashas’ Salad Bar Suspension
• Bashas’ Meat Case Suspension
• Bashas’ Donut Day (Friday’s)
• Bashas’ Deli and Starbucks Seating Areas Closed
• Bashas’ Patio Seating Area Closed
Purchase Limits and Refund Policy:
• Purchase Limits: Bashas’ or Diné
New Senior Shopping Program:
More info here
Health & Well-Being Resources:
We encourage everyone to take additional precautionary measures and practice good hygiene. Below are resources related to Coronavirus to keep you informed.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Links:
• CDC Main Resource Page for Coronavirus
• CDC Tracking of US Cases
• Coronavirus Symptoms
• Steps to Prevent the Illness
Arizona Department of Health Services:
• Face Covering Declarations
• Coronavirus Information Page
• Local Health Resources
• Frequently Asked Questions