Product Recall Information
Bashas’ Family of Stores is committed to providing product safety updates for our customers.
As part of our commitment to food safety, we strive to alert our customers and/or provide information on products, we carry, that have been recalled. In the event that a product is recalled, we will list current information and updates here.
Comprehensive product recall information is always available from government regulatory agencies such as:
- Federal Drug Association
- Center For Disease Control
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Health & Human Services
- Contacting the manufacturer directly
If you believe you have purchased a product that has been recalled –
- Check the product code, lot number, size, purchase or use dates, and or packaging to confirm whether your purchase is part of the recall.
- Customers who have purchased recalled product(s) should discard the specific product(s) or return them to your local store for a full refund.
- Customers who have questions about these recalls can contact Bashas Customer Service at 1-800-755-7292.