Take a bite of summer with these Grilled Chicken Zoodles! This low-carb dish is packed with the flavor of grilled chicken, fresh produce, and BRIANNAS Blush Wine Vinaigrette!
COOK TIME: 10 Minutes
PREP TIME: 45 Minutes
2 medium or large zucchinis (~1.5 lbs)
1-2 ripe mangoes
8-10 oz. grape tomatoes
¼ cup BRIANNAS Blush Wine Vinaigrette
For the grilled chicken:
1-1.5 lbs. chicken breast (~2 pieces)
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp olive oil/vegetable oil + more for cooking
- Slice each chicken breast into two thinner pieces.
- In a large ziplock bag, combine lemon juice, brown sugar, garlic powder, dried thyme, salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil. Add chicken to ziplock bag and make sure it is well coated in marinade. Marinate for 30-60 minutes, or up to a couple of hours.
- Fire up grill or heat up skillet/grill pan, cook chicken on one side for a few minutes, and flip to the other side. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. If using stove top, cook under medium/medium low heat and cover skillet or grill pan to finish cooking chicken on the inside.
- While chicken is cooking, spiralize zucchinis and slice mangoes and grape tomatoes.
- Bring zoodles, mangoes, tomatoes, and grilled chicken to a bowl.
- Add BRIANNAS Blush Wine Vinaigrette and toss salad in dressing. Alternatively, serve vinaigrette on the side. Enjoy!
Find all of these ingredients at your local Bashas’ store. For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out Briannas Fine Salad Dressings website.