It might be cold in the rest of the country, and rumor has it temperatures will be cooling down in Phoenix, but folks here are still ready to enjoy a cold cocktail. The Chilton, is a refreshing beverage made with Deep Eddy Vodka. This original vodka is made in small batches from the highest-quality corn. They distill it 10 times in their state-of-the-art column still creating a cleaner, smoother vodka. Deep Eddy is then filtered gently over charcoal 4 times, ensuring a subtle smooth flavor remains in the finished spirit. Then they finish the product using only the finest Texas water, which is about as perfect as water gets! Because this vodka is made from 100% corn, all Deep Eddy Vodkas are naturally gluten free.
Deep Eddy Vodka comes in multiple flavors, so The Chilton, can be modified to fit your mood and taste preference. You can find your favorite flavor of Deep Eddy Vodka at your local Bashas’.
1.5oz Deep Eddy Vodka, Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka, or Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
1.5oz of fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons – or lime juice!)
5-6oz soda water (flavored or plain)
Salt to rim your glass!
- In a shaker place ice, vodka, and lemon juice. Shake a handful of times to get the mixture cold.
- Rim glass with salt – for tips on rimming your cocktail glass check out this article.
- Add ice to glass
- Add liquid from the shaker to your glass.
- Top your beverage with soda water
- Garnish with a lemon or lime wedge, basil, rosemary sprig, or a standard stir stick! Enjoy!